When it comes to driving revenue through affiliate marketing, optimization is key. Affiliate programs need to be structured in a way that allows affiliates to effectively promote your products and services, while also providing them with the tools and resources they need to succeed. Here are a few things to keep in mind when optimizing your affiliate program.
- Make sure you have a clear and concise affiliate agreement. This will help set expectations on both sides and prevent misunderstandings down the road.
- Provide your affiliates with high-quality creative assets that they can use to effectively promote your brand. This could include banners, images, videos, etc.
- Offer competitive commissions and bonuses to encourage affiliates to promote your products and services.
- Provide affiliates with access to real-time reporting so they can track their progress and results.
- Offer dedicated affiliate support to answer any questions or concerns they may have.
Most programs use an affiliate network like Shareasale, Rakuten, and Impact. They each have their own strengths and weaknesses but it's important to find the right program for your company's needs. Here’s a small bit of info on each network. Pay per sale affiliate programs (such as Shareasale) pay you a commission for each sale that you refer. This model is best suited for businesses with products or services that have a high average order value. Pay per lead affiliate programs (such as Rakuten) pay you a commission for each lead that you refer. This model is best suited for businesses with products or services that have a low average order value. Pay per click affiliate programs (such as Impact) pay you a commission for each click that you refer. This model is best suited for businesses with products or services that are sold online. There are many things to consider when managing your affiliate program, the things listed here are just a drop in the bucket of knowledge you need to stay on top of things. That's where The Partner Agency comes in. TPA is a veteran team of Ecommerce marketers that are adept at managing affiliate channels like Rakuten, Shareasale, Impact. If this sounds interesting, set up a free consultation with us and let us see what we can do for you and your program.
If your interested in having a proactive team manage your affiliate program. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org